Vegetarians, health enthusiasts, and organic freaks!

Hello media friends!!! So for my two page spread I’m going to do 2 interviews, and 2 recipes. It’s going to have a picture of both the individuals I’ll be interviewing, and then on the bottom what they have to say about their lifestyle change. And a before and after picture since they have changed their food habits. Then, it’s going to be 2 of their favorite holiday recipes, since my magazine is based on a winter theme. I’m going to ask 5 questions.
      My questions are going to be:
1.why’d you make this change in you’re food diet?
2.What are some pros and cons of being/consuming vegan/vegetarian/ only organic  foods?
3. Have you felt better about yourself and your body after this change?
4. Why did you make this change/ what was the ultimate thing that made you want to change you’re lifestyle based on food?
5. What do you do to stop yourself from breaking down and wanting to eat junk food?
     After those questions are asked to both the individuals, I’m going to put 2 pictures of both the individuals favorite winter recipes, and I will make it and then post a picture of the ingredients and steps to making them. I’ll keep you guys updated on the upcoming blog posts! Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTHY ALERT MAGAZINE

Picture ideas

bar code