I hope you guys enjoy my final product! So much hard work and dedication was put into it, and I had a lot of fun while making it! Heres the Link to my healthy alert magazine! xoxo
Hey friends!!! Iv been debating on what to do for my twp page spread. It feels like iv been changing my topics so much, I just cant make up my mind. I wanted to first talk about how all organic things have taken over this period in time. But then I came up with a better idea that I know will look better. Im going to interview my cousin and her husband, because they use to eat junk food every single day, and now they are only organic veggie eaters. So I thought to myself that those two are the perfect candidates for me to use! Tomorrow in Class im going to start decorating my two page spread. Im going to type all the content to get that done with. Then on Monday, im going to get all my pictures taken, and have them edited and ready to upload on my magazine. Wednesday im going to write my table of content, and friday im going to finish writing all the cute logos in the front of my magazine, and ill be done! I cant wait to show you gu...
Hey guys!!! I haven’t been doing too good with my two page spread. Iv been having difficulties with what to write about and I feel like I’m falling behind. I like some ideas I have but I don’t find any good ways to express them. I did research on different magazine brands, but the two page spread isn’t how I want it to be. Moreover, I researched on health magazines and what type of things they talk about in the two page spread, but for some reason I’m trying to do something completely different with what I talk about. I know what path I’m trying to take, I’m going to talk about how people’s lives have changed after this huge wave of organic industries have come to the modern world, but also why it’s so expensive. I will work hard to try to overcome this bump on the road and will stay in touch with you guys for my next blog posts, xoxo!
Comments
Post a Comment