Picture ideas

Hello people! I have found GREAT magazine insparations for my two page spread. Iv talked a lot in my blog posts about how im not sure how to do this whole interview deal on a magazine, but I got it!
Im going to write myquestions in a light blue(dark enough so the people can read it) and their answers in another shade of blue(since im doing winter). Here are my insparations:
I like the first one more because it grabs the eye of the reader more. I feel like when people just look at a page filled with words they blank out, or dont even bother looking at it. Im going towards the first one, making it fun for the people to read. My next blog posts are going to be mostly about me doing the recipe and I'll just be uploading pictures and keeping you guys updated. I will be going to whole foods to get my ingredients so it could be 100% organic! I have planned to interview my cousin tomorrow after school, so I can get that out of the way and start my spread! Moreover, I will also love to get more ideas on what recipes I should talk about, So I'll get to that soon as well! Talk to you guys soon! xoxo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTHY ALERT MAGAZINE

bar code