Everybody’s thinking!!

Hey guys!! Ok so in my pervious blog posts, I talked about how I wanted to interview people on  veganism, or how certain individuals have changed from eating normal, to only organic. So I asked multiple of my friends and family and they thought that was a great idea. I want my two page spread to be very unique, but also to be filled with information. So, I was thinking I’m going to interview 2 or 3 people, ask them a couple questions. Then, I can put 2-3 of their favorite recipes (for winter) and then decide to make it myself.
      This all sounds really good in my head, but I don’t know how well it’s going to work out. Therefore, I’m going to be in Miami on Tuesday and Thursday, and I’m going to take advtange of that because many people living there have adapted to the organic lifestyle, since there’s many hippies, fitness, and healh enthusiasts around that area, compared to the city in which I live in. I’m really excited about this because I want to hear what people have to say, and I feel like people who read this are going to be very interested in what they have to say. I’m going to plan absolutely everything out tomorrow, and will keep u guys posted!!! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTHY ALERT MAGAZINE

Picture ideas

bar code