Found my idea!

    Hey media friends! today is a very exciting day for me because I finally chose my topic for my two page spread. Im a type of person who can't really pick between two things. So, with that being said, Im going to do both my ideas. I know it may sound like a lot, but I cut down both of my ideas into smaller parts, and im going to pick both topics to talk about.
     On one page, its going to be a picture of my cousin Andrea, and another picture of her husband Juan. Then under it im going to ask the 5 questions that I posted on my last weeks blog. The next page is going to be a a picture of a winter food that I like (healthy) and im going to put the recipe, and ingredients, and then Im going to talk about how everythings changed with foods in todays society. Im excited to write this (writing it on tuesday) and showing you guys what I got! Talk to you guys soon! xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTHY ALERT MAGAZINE

Picture ideas

bar code