stuck between two ideas

       Hey friends!!! Iv been debating on what to do for my twp page spread. It feels like iv been changing my topics so much, I just cant make up my mind. I wanted to first talk about how all organic things have taken over this period in time. But then I came up with a better idea that I know will look better. Im going to interview my cousin and her husband, because they use to eat junk food every single day, and now they are only organic veggie eaters. So I thought to myself that those two are the perfect candidates for me to use!
        Tomorrow in Class im going to start decorating my two page spread. Im going to type all the content to get that done with. Then on Monday, im going to get all my pictures taken, and have them edited and ready to upload on my magazine. Wednesday im going to write my table of content, and friday im going to finish writing all the cute logos in the front of my magazine, and ill be done! I cant wait to show you guys the ending!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTHY ALERT MAGAZINE

Picture ideas

bar code